1. I do not accept responsibiliity for any losses that may occur from the use of any of the information contained on this site.
2. Any modifications that you do - are done at your own risk !
3. The modifications page is for educational purposes only, many of the examples are illegal in some countries!
Super Star SS-3900 GHP ( Board shown below )
1. Remove top cover.
2. Find four (4) resistors located on upper left of the circuit board.
3. Unsolder these 4 resistors and remove from board.
4. Replace top cover.
5. Hi-Low switch now becomes Hi-Low Band Switch.
NOTE: The SS-3900 GHP uses the same board as the RCI-2980.
Return to opening
TR-296 Series TR-300, 600, & 900 Series
Series 2980 Series
FC-390 Freq Counter Echo Mike Mods Misc Mods Dumb Mods